- Must be 17 or above to apply.
- Must demonstrate a solid academic record. Please be prepared to submit either copies of your most recent grade reports OR A recommendation from your academic advisor/ home room teacher/ mentor telling us about your strengths and skills.
- We require verbal and written proficiency in both English and Urdu.
- Basic computer skills are required. Sophisticated social media skills are a bonus. Most of of the work at Vision is accomplished on computers using the Microsoft Office suite. You do not need to be skilled at using all the software in the suite – we think a willingness to learn is implicit in your application.
- A short essay, 250-350 words, telling us why you are interested in pursuing an internship with us. You should use this opportunity to show us that you are familiar with the Pakistani social sector, as well as our specific area of research and outreach. You should also tell us how you will contribute through your specific skill-set and what you hope to learn from your experience. We don’t have any other specific guidelines for the essay besides the following: express yourself clearly.
- Vision will provide interns training in a safe environment and necessary technology
- Interns must bring their own drive and motivation.